Court Marriage In Moradabad
Court Marriage In Moradabad.Court marriage procedure is common across India. It is made possible — and subsequently governed by — the Special Marriage Act, 1954, which provides for marriage by civil ceremony between parties belonging to different religions. Even parties of the same religion may, however, choose a court marriage over rituals and ceremonies.
Best Court Marriage In Moradabad
Documents Required For Court Marriage:-
- Hindu /Special marriage Application form duly signed by both husband and wife.
- Hindu/Special marriage Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties (Matriculation Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate) Minimum age of both parties is 21 years at the time of registration under the Special Marriage Act.
- Residential proof of husband and wife .
- In case of Special Marriage Act, documentary evidence regarding stay in Moradabad of the parties for more than 30 days (ration card or report from the concerned SHO).
- Hindu marriage Affidavit by both the parties stating place and date of marriage, date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and nationality.
- Two Hindu/Special marriage passport size photographs of both the parties and one marriage photograph.
- Marriage invitation Hindu marriage card, if available.
- Hindu marriage If marriage was solemnized in a religious place, a certificate from the priest is required who solemnized the marriage.
- Affirmation that the parties are not related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship as per Hindu Marriage Act or Special Marriage Act as the case may be.
- Attested copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower.
- In case one of the parties belong to other than Hindu, Budhist, Jain and Sikh religions, a conversion certificate from the priest who solemnized the marriage (in case of Hindu Marriage Act).
- In case one of the parties is a foreign national, no objection certificate/marital Status certificate from the concerned embassy.
- All documents excluding receipt should be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
COURT MARRIAGE: CONDITIONS
No Previous Marriage Valid: Neither party should have a living husband or wife. Any previous marriage should no longer be valid.
Valid Consent: Both parties should be competent to give valid consent. The parties should be capable of speaking their mind and entering into marriage of their own will.
Age: The male must have completed 21 years and the female 18 years of age.
Fit for Procreation: Neither of party should be unfit for procreation of children.
Prohibited Relationship: Parties should not be within degrees of prohibited relationship as provided in Schedule I; however, if the customs and traditions of the religion of any one of the parties permit so, then it shall be valid.
Court Marriage In Moradabad.