Best Court Marriage Advocate Dehradun
Best Court Marriage Advocate Dehradun.Court marriage procedure is common across India. It is made possible — and subsequently governed by — the Special Marriage Act, 1954, which provides for marriage by civil ceremony between parties belonging to different religions. Even parties of the same religion may, however, choose a court marriage over rituals and ceremonies.Individuals from any religion can opt for a court marriage. The law is clear about it. You can belong to the same religion or two different religions. It does not affect the process of court marriage.Moreover, the law says that any two persons can get married under this act. The condition is they should fulfill the eligibility criteria. This means that it is not compulsory to be an Indian citizen for getting married under this Act.
(1) Age proof (Any one document from below list)
- Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- College Leaving Certificate
- School or college passing certificate showing DOB
- Any other documents of college/school showing DOB
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill on your name
- Telephone Bill on your name
- Election card
- Bank passbook
(3) Photographs & Witnesses
- 4-4 passport size photographs of bride & Groom
- 3 Common witnesses,
- 2-2 photographs of witness
- Anyone document of residential proof.
- The parties to the marriage shall give notice in writing in the form specified, to the Marriage Officer of the district in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has resided for a period of not less than 30 days immediately preceding the date on which such notice is given, and the notice shall state that the party has so resided.
- All the documents are verified at the Office of Marriage Registrar.
- The law of other nation shall not be in conflict with Indian laws.
- The notice is then published inviting objection to the marriage, if any.
- If no objection is made, then, on the expiry of the notice publishing period, the marriage may be solemnized.
- The marriage shall be solemnized in the presence of at least three witnesses.
- Further the Marriage Certificate is entered and is granted by the Marriage Registrar.
- Best Court Marriage Advocate Dehradun.